Sharing Senegal

Friday, October 06, 2006

Some Pictures!!!

Click the picture to see it bigger!


Cheerleading, Senegalese style! The sidelines at the Ker Sadaro soccer match


Djembe lessons under the baobab tree at Le Village Des Arts


Grande Bineta et Petite Bineta


Senegalese Models: my friend Caitlin and I sporting our newly-purchased mbubus. We even negotiated the price with the vendor ourselves.


The kids around my house provide constant entertainment. Pictured here are Bebe Fa, Bebe Cheikh and Oumi

4 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger me said...

More pictures please! So fun to see you and your whereabouts in Africa! miss you much ~Jen

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Mike Demmon said...

Ma grande Binta! Ma Libby d'amour! Tu es tres...um...beautiful

I really like the picture of you with petite Binta. You are positively glowing (naturally) and are simply beautiful.

Again, I am so proud of you!

Je t'adore! I love you!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the pictures, and hearing about what you're doing! SO COOL!!! Keeping you in my prayers, much love ~ Katherine

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby,
This is Aunt Mary. Love your writing and great stories. We are praying for you!

Love,
Mary and Bink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home